There are plates that don't need any word to explain...
Ladies and Gentlemen: The Queen of pastas, her Majesty Queen "the Carbonara"
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 lb. Spaghetti
- 4 eggs yolk
- 1 cup of Guanciale (or becon) sliced
- 1 cup of grated Pecorino Romano cheese (or Parmesan)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- salted water
1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until all dente, about 8 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, place Guanciale (or bacon) sliced in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl beat the eggs yolk with grated cheese and pepper
4) Take 1/2 cup of the cooking water of spaghetti and put it in the skillet with bacon.
5) Drain spaghetti and put in the skillet with bacon, put the beaten eggs yolk on it and toss for 1 minute at low heat.
The Queen of pasta is ready!